Comics

Subject: Comics
From: Judith Leetham <JLEETHAM -at- NOVELL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 1995 13:19:11 -0600

Have any of you seen research on who reads comic books or
newspaper comics? I remember reading something about intelligent
people often going to the comics first (that's how I decided I must be
intelligent--I always went for the Sunday comics first).

Also, I have seen comments that people in Japan, Korea, and other Far
East countries like information presented in a #comic book# format. I
would appreciate any anecdotal or documented feedback about the
reaction to documentation presented using the comic book approach.

TIA,
Judith (no signature)
jleetham -at- novell -dot- com