Tech Writer Wanted in NH

Subject: Tech Writer Wanted in NH
From: Kendall Robinson <krobinson -at- PRIMAVERA -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 1995 14:48:47 LCL

Date Posted: 06/26/95
Company: Primavera systems, Inc.
Location: Center Harbor (Lakes Region), New Hampshire

Primavera develops project management software that helps
you plan, schedule, and control your projects.

We need someone to help write end user manuals and to
develop MS Windows on-line help for our new product.
Thorough knowledge of PCs a must. Knowledge of RoboHelp,
MSWord, and project management software in general a plus.
Minimum 3 years experience.

Respond through email to:

krobinson -at- primavera -dot- com

or Fax your resume to: