Indexing Tools for Word

Subject: Indexing Tools for Word
From: Keith Soltys <ksoltys -at- IO -dot- ORG>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 1995 13:32:12 -0500

Does anyone have any information on indexing tools for Word for Windows?
I find the index entry dialog to be very limited (no selection of main
entries from a popup list, for example). I'd also like to be able to
have index entry fields show up in my document as coloured text or
shaded.

The index generation itself works well enough for my purposes, but
I would like something to make creating the index entries easier.

Regards,
Keith

Keith Soltys -- ksoltys -at- io -dot- org -- http://www.io.org/~ksoltys/
Technical Writer, Dow Jones Telerate Canada Inc.
Certainly the game is rigged. Don't let that stop you;
if you dont' bet, you can't win. --Robert A. Heinliein