Calls for help

Subject: Calls for help
From: Richard Mateosian <srm -at- C2 -dot- ORG>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 1995 11:37:10 -0700

I can understand why someone who suddenly stops receiving TECHWR-L messages
might send a brief test message to the list.

What I can't understand is why anyone would send their reply to such a
message to the list. I don't see how anyone but E. Shrdlu can benefit from
knowing that Joe Mxzyplk recieved E. Shrdlu's test message. Am I missing
something? ...RM

Richard Mateosian President, Berkeley STC
Freelance Technical Writer srm -at- c2 -dot- org Review Editor, IEEE Micro