Idioms

Subject: Idioms
From: Shelley Strong <sstrong -at- TECHREPS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 1995 12:49:54 -0600

Hi, all!

Does anyone know where I can find an extensive list of idioms with or
without "meanings" or comparisons (see below) either in book form or on the Web?

Comparison of idioms can be quite amusing. (I DO have a life. Really!) For
example, it's bad to have someone *on your back*, but it's good if they are
*on your side* and it's good when they are *backing you.*

Shelley R. Strong, Editor Give a small boy a hammer
Tech Reps, Inc. Albuquerque, NM and soon he will discover that
sstrong -at- techreps -dot- com everything he encounters
(505) 266-5678 ext. 264 is in need of pounding.