Re: STC contacts in Twin Cities, MN, area?

Subject: Re: STC contacts in Twin Cities, MN, area?
From: Richard Dimock <red -at- ELSEGUNDOCA -dot- ATTGIS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 1995 13:53:42 PDT

Maryann,

Darn it, I HAD his contact info a year ago, but I
must have deleted it. Besides, it may be someone new.

You can email STC headquarters directly, and they will
respond quickly with the appropriate information:

stc -at- tmn -dot- com

There is a very active STC chapter in Minneapolis. I used
to belong. We just had our annual convention there.

Dick Dimock, Artfully Senior Tech Writer
AT&T GLobal Information Solutions
El Segundo, CA Where the blue sky meets the brown smog line,
which in turn meets the blue Pacific.