e-mail software

Subject: e-mail software
From: "William J. Hartzer" <William -dot- Hartzer -at- EMC2-TAO -dot- FISC -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 1995 18:00:00 EST

RoMay Sitze wrote:

"I am considering upgrading my DOS-based e-mail software that will utilize
Windows features such as cut and paste, etc.."

I would suggest checking out some software called TAO (Totally Automated
Office) by Fischer International Systems Corporation. I use it daily for the
you've got now. Not only are there versions of TAO in Windows, Macintosh, and
DOS, but there are mainframe and mid-range computer versions as well. And
there are a lot of Gateways, allowing you to 'talk' to almost any other e-mail
software on the market today. Call Fischer International Systems Corporation
at 1 (800) 237-4510 in Naples, Florida for more information or a demo.

And oh yeah...this IS a shameless plug. I happen to write the docs. for all
of these products!

Regards,
Bill Hartzer
Technical Writer
Fischer International Systems Corporation
Naples, Florida USA

William -dot- Hartzer -at- EMC2-TAO -dot- FISC -dot- COM