Re. nontraditional papers

Subject: Re. nontraditional papers
From: Geoff Hart <geoff-h -at- MTL -dot- FERIC -dot- CA>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 1995 10:57:42 LCL

Some time back, one of our posters raised the issue of alternatives to
paper from wood. For those who are interested, a company called "Le
Desktop" (1-800-533-3758 according to PC Magazine) offers various
"tree-alternative" papers, including one made largely from Italian
seaweed ("Neptune"). I don't know if this paper is available for
offset printing, but give them a call if you're interested.

--Geoff Hart #8^{)}
geoff-h -at- mtl -dot- feric -dot- ca

Disclaimer: If I didn't commit it in print in one of
our reports, it don't represent FERIC's opinion.