Re: Motivating/awarding co-workers for edits...

Subject: Re: Motivating/awarding co-workers for edits...
From: Laurie Rubin <lmr -at- SYL -dot- NJ -dot- NEC -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 1995 15:27:34 -0400

I recently tried before and after incentives that I gathered from this list:
I attached a lollipop (I used blow pops and tootsie roll pops) to each
doc for each reviewer. To get the reviews back (at all, as well as quickly)
I made available donuts to everyone who gave me the review by a specific date.
Food is a great incentive to almost anyone!
Laurie