Re: online diagnostics

Subject: Re: online diagnostics
From: Kat Nagel/MasterWork <katnagel -at- EZNET -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 1995 11:13:22 -0400

Joel Cambron <cambron -at- CIBADIAG -dot- COM> wrote:
--------
My TC group is trying to name the diagnostics
(troubleshooting) program that
resides on our chemistry instrument. We are
thinking of calling it Online
Diagnostics, but we are not sure 'online' is
correct for our audience. Our
general audience is medical technologists
(US and ESL). Our fears about using 'online':
(snip)
Is 'online' too general of a
term for a resident program?
---------

What about:
Onboard Diagnostics
Resident Diagnostics
Instant Diagnostics
Instrument Diagnostics
Laboratory Diagnostics

Or just Diagnostics. It seems clear enough.

@Kat
- view sig with monospaced font & 60char screen window -

Kat Nagel LIFE1 (techwriting) katnagel -at- eznet -dot- net
MasterWork LIFE2 (music) PlaynSong -at- aol -dot- com

/| God didn't specify where we should put periods
\'o.O' in relation to quotation marks. He spent his
=(___)= time trying to figure out how to make palm
U trees work and how to keep the lions from
eating all the giraffes. ___________Bill Blinn