Re: Comics

Subject: Re: Comics
From: Nancy Hayes <nancyh -at- PMAFIRE -dot- INEL -dot- GOV>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 1995 15:41:03 GMT

A friend of mine in the graphics dept. is working on a "safety" manual as
a comic book. I think it's one of those refresher-course booklets to
give people a quick reference to stuff they ==supposedly== already know
(like lockout-tagout practices).

I don't know if it's successful or not, but he was definately having fun
working on it. As an aside, I would much prefer the comic format to some
of the booklets we get that are straight text.

If you find out any stats on who reads comics, I'd be interested. For
awhile I was on a Batman kick (when they crippled him), but I've lost
interest in the comics again. I still like "graphic novels". BTW,
anyone in the group ever read Astrix?

Nancy (nancyh -at- pmafire -dot- inel -dot- gov)