Project scheduling software

Subject: Project scheduling software
From: Grant Lowe <grant_lowe -at- CPQM -dot- SAIC -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 1995 08:12:24 U

Hi gang.

Now that I'm finally getting settled in my new job, my boss wants me to start
projecting out how long it'll take me to do my documents. I've looked at
Microsoft Schedule, but that seems pretty limited. What other software is
there that I can try out. What I would like is something that breaks out a
task into sub-tasks. I've never done this before, so any info I can get is
very welcome. Thanks!

grant