Health advisory: neck and shoulder pain

Subject: Health advisory: neck and shoulder pain
From: Richard Dimock <red -at- ELSEGUNDOCA -dot- ATTGIS -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 1995 14:07:54 PDT

Bob Morrisette contributed:

The best solution for me has been Veri-Lux lenses.
They have variable correction from top to bottom
and no visible lines in the glass (or plastic).
A must for those who use glasses for distance, reading,
and computing.

Bob [Why am I working on a holiday?] Morrisette
writer -at- sabu -dot- EBay -dot- Sun -dot- COM

___________________________

I use the variable correction lenses also. But I still have
to tilt my head back to get the correct focus range for my screen.
Or if I sit farther away to get good focus thru the lens with
my head level, I strain to read the screen.

But if I sit up straight it's OK. Mom was right.

I really like these lenses, for all the things I do!

Dick Dimock, Artfully Senior Dedicated Monday Tech Writer
AT&T Global Information Solutions
El Segundo, CA Overlooking scenic Los Angeles Airport, LAX,
where our temperature is 71, winds are
250 at 7, and altimeter setting is 29.97.
Watch for German Shephards on the runways.