Subject: TECHWR-L in German BBS
From: Alexander Von_obert <avobert -at- TWH -dot- MSN -dot- SUB -dot- ORG>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 1995 22:30:01 LCL

Hello,

for several days now, TechWriter's Home BBS in Nuernberg, Germany, has
gated TECHWR-L from Internet. That means several things:

- There are some 300 additional potential readers on this mailing list.
Many of them are translators, either native Germans or people dealing
with German. I will try to motivate the users of this BBS to read

- If you know someone in Germany or even Europe, who would like to
access this mailing list, but has no Internet access, give hin/her
the phone number (49+911+591530) or FIDOnet address (2:2490/1719)
of this BBS. Using FIDOnet technology, you can poll all messages of
not kill the average reader of this list :-)

In the near future, I will gate several more mailing lists and news groups.
But that is only a smal fraction of what is available here.

Greetings from Germany,
Alexander

Sysop TechWriter's Home