Re: Progressive Lenses

Subject: Re: Progressive Lenses
From: Karen Steele <Kstle -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 1995 11:34:05 -0400

M_a_r_c__A._S_a_n_t_a_c__r_o_c_e____________________
asks if anyone has experience with computer glasses.

Yes! I have them & I love them. The biggest problem with them is that I
have become completely dependent on them when working at the tube. Now my
regular glasses seem fuzzy or blurry all the time when I try to do computer
work with them. (My regular glasses are the graduated bifocals. I guess I
just don't cock my head high enough.) Computer glasses are not a fraud.
They are a sensible investment in office equipment. Too bad the IRS doesn't
understand.