Re: peer review ??

Subject: Re: peer review ??
From: Beverly Parks <bparks -at- HUACHUCA-EMH1 -dot- ARMY -dot- MIL>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 1995 06:51:51 MST

Bonni Graham <bonnig -at- IX -dot- NETCOM -dot- COM> wrote-->

I almost never do technical review as a meeting. I usually
send a document serially to the review team, with a due date
for passing it on. Then I go bug the person who hasn't passed
it on in time (I have a badger puppet I use for this).

================
A badger puppet? I have this vision of Bonni sneaking up to
someone's office with a badger puppet on her hand. She sticks
only her arm around the door frame and, while moving the
puppet's mouth, says in a squeeky, cartoony voice "Psst. Hey.
Hey you. I don't mean to badger you, but do you still have that
document I sent around for review two weeks ago? Would you
finish it up, please, and pass it on to the next person.
Thanks. Bye-byeeeeee." She withdraws her arm and silently moves
away.

=*= Beverly Parks =*= bparks -at- huachuca-emh1 -dot- army -dot- mil =*=
=*= "Unless otherwise stated, all comments are my own. =*=
=*= I am not representing my employer in any way." =*=