Reference Mtls (Was: In search of a manual)

Subject: Reference Mtls (Was: In search of a manual)
From: Donna Menk <Donna_Menk -at- PC -dot- RADIAN -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 1995 10:31:11 CDT

> My wife and I are starting up a freelance tech writing service and
> we are in the process of stocking the bookshelves with reference
> manuals.

Hi, Mike!

Sorry I can't help you with the book you're looking for. I would like
to recommend a couple of books, though. They're both by Jan Venolia:

Write Right! ISBN 0-89815-260-7 (spiralbound)
259-3 (paperbound)

Rewrite Right! ISBN 0-89815-202-X

These are two of my favorite reference tools. (I am so impressed with
Jan's writing style that I read her books cover-to-cover as soon as I
buy them. When I grow up, I want to write just like she does!)

Donna
who's nowhere near growing up