Subject: Summary: Saving a Frame graphic in GIF
From: Arthur Comings <atc -at- CORTE-MADERA -dot- GEOQUEST -dot- SLB -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 1995 12:29:18 PDT

>I don't know how to convert a native Frame graphic to GIF.

The consensus seems to be that you can't; you do a capture with
something like xv (which works great!) and save that as a GIF file.
And ignore the degredation in quality, I guess.

One respondant also mentioned "Bristol's HyperHelp products, which
can convert MIF files to Windows-format Help files."

Thanks for all of the replies.

Arthur Comings

GeoQuest
Corte Madera, California
atc -at- corte-madera -dot- geoquest -dot- slb -dot- com