Re: Re[2]: HTML from Word for Windows

Subject: Re: Re[2]: HTML from Word for Windows
From: John Renish <John -dot- Renish -at- CONNER -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 1995 15:11:00 PDT

My mail server doesn't support ftp and I have no other access to the net.
Since I didn't know if that problem obtained for the questioner, I sent her
the universally-available solution.

John -dot- Renish -at- conner -dot- com
My statements are my own and do not represent Conner Peripherals, Inc.
Original Text