Re: Side-Stepper of the Week Award!

Subject: Re: Side-Stepper of the Week Award!
From: Stuart Reynolds <stuartr -at- FIRSTGRAPHICS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 1995 16:03:21 -0700

>I think you'll all appreciate this one...

>There's a new canned dog food on the market. I saw
>a commercial for it last nite. The beef that they
>use...

> "has gone through the USDA inspection process"

>Any bets on how it scored???

>;-)
Ummm.. well could you give us a clue.. say.... what he rating base is..
10...100?? ;-) Heheheheheheheh.....Any prizes for getting it right? Oh, I
know, a Free can of said Dog Food..:) Bowahahahahah..:)

Stui

------=| First Impression Graphics |=------
Yes these are my own thoughts and/or opinions.. Why the hell do I need to have
this disclaimer anyways?!?!?!?! It's my opinion and everyone's entitled to it.
If you don't like it, then don't read it! My employer backs me up on this as
I am one and the same person.