Re: Dr. Seuss Redux

Subject: Re: Dr. Seuss Redux
From: Audrey Choden <AChoden -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 1995 10:08:35 -0400

I understand that the regulars such as Arlen are tired of Dr. Seuss.
I've been gone from the list for about a month now and found the Dr. Seuss
posting to be a refreshing change from the dry subjects I've been reading
lately. In fact, one of the reasons I returned to this list is because of its
"personality."

Please keep in mind that many of the subscribers are newcomers or ones that
have returned, and it's all new to them.

Glad to be back!

Audrey Choden
Training by Design
achoden -at- aol -dot- com
70471 -dot- 3700 -at- compuserve -dot- com