Re: flush right in MS-Word 6.0

Subject: Re: flush right in MS-Word 6.0
From: Marc Santacroce <santa -at- CCNET -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 1995 22:16:56 -0700

At 9:34 7/14/95, James Perkins wrote:
>Problem: I would like to have some text on the SAME line where it is
>flush left on the left and flush right on the right. I cannot figure out
>how to do this in Word 6.0. You can do it in WordPerfect because of the
>hidden codes. However, when I try to right justify only half the line
>in Word, it takes the whole line. How can you do it in Word? It
>seems so simple, but I just can't figure it out. Any help greatly
>appreciated.

>Example:

>Meeting Agenda Monday 6 August 1995

>James Perkins Phone: +358 0 5112 3648
>Nokia Telecommunications Fax: +358 0 5112 3876
>P.O. Box 33 Email: perkins -at- tele -dot- nokia -dot- fi
>02601 Espoo FINLAND Internal: Hiomo 5/4
========
I think you need to use flush left for the left most text and a right
margin, set as far right as you can, for flush right text on the same line.

Regards,

Marc

Technical Writer Arts & Letters
175 Sierra Dr. # 307 Walnut Creek, CA 94596
santa -at- ccnet -dot- com 510-944-9814 (H)
santa -at- tfs -dot- com 510-645-3469 (W)

"An idiot with a computer is a better, faster idiot."