Re: Dr. Seuss and others - again!!!

Subject: Re: Dr. Seuss and others - again!!!
From: Howard <howardg -at- SAVVY -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 1995 15:01:40 -0400

How about a post to the list to not ever say anything that anyone may
have heard or seen bfore?

Geez!! Lighten up, folks. Remember when you were new and enthusiastic?
Remember telling a joke at a party that everyone laughed at, even if
they'd heard it before? Give the Newbies a break! Everyone wants to
prove that they an fit in -- that's all. It's just an e-mail. If you've
seen it, delete it!! Fer cryin' out loud, you guys can be the most
unforgiving bunch of wordsmiths on this lil' blue marble of a stone!!
Give these folks a break -- the Subject usually says SUESS or POEM or
GRAMMAR CHECKER -- what else do you want? A phone call??

I'm done.
Have a good weekend.

Technical Writer
Computer columnist for _Ohio Valley Computing_
Co-Author of the IDG book _Internet Gizmos for Windows_