OSF/Motif Style Guide

Subject: OSF/Motif Style Guide
From: Mark Levinson <mark -at- SD -dot- CO -dot- IL>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 1995 10:52:21 IDT

Indeed, as Stuart Burnfield hints, 1.0 is not the latest revision
of the OSF/Motif Style Guide. I have both 1.0 and 1.2. I sort of
wish I'd never seen 1.2. Possibly for the benefit of programmers,
it runs each of its multi-word terms together: SelectionBox,
TearOffButton, PanedWindow, etc. I suppose you could use the
same terms with spaces in the middle, but the book sure is
irritating.
Mark L. Levinson | E-mail: mark -at- sd -dot- co -dot- il
Summit Design (EDA) Ltd. | Voice: +972-9-507102, ext. 230 (work),
Box 544 | +972-9-552411 (home)
46105 Herzlia, ISRAEL | Fax: +972-9-509118
"Graphics are especially useful for drawing readers into the book."
- STC Intercom