Re: OS advice

Subject: Re: OS advice
From: Stuart Reynolds <stuartr -at- FIRSTGRAPHICS -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 1995 00:00:35 -0700

>Of course, the best solution in this case is to use the right tool for the
>job. Word, as powerful as it is, is really just an overblown "Write" on
>steroids. It's a word processor, not a DTP system.

YA, but in this case the "job" was word processing. You don't use a DTP app
to do a few hundred pages of text. You do it in a word proc first, then use
your DTP app to layout and typeset. having said that however, I would like
some info/comment/experience from someone with Frame exposure. Sounds like
a fairly powerful app.

------=| First Impression Graphics
|=------

How would you actually know if these are my thoughts and/or opinions anyway?
More to the point, does anyone actually care? <>:+)