How we work together

Subject: How we work together
From: Sue Heim <SUE -at- RIS -dot- RISINC -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 1995 08:40:20 PST

Someone last week posted this really cool "how the product is nothing
without the help from marketing to sell it and documentation to
explain it" and I was really stupid and deleted it. Not only did I
delete it, but I don't even remember who posted it.

Could someone (maybe even the original poster?) forward a copy of the
post to me (privately, not on the list).

I'd really appreciate it!

TIA,
...sue
Sue Heim
Research Information Systems
Carlsbad, California USA
Email: Sue -at- ris -dot- risinc -dot- com