Anonymous address

Subject: Anonymous address
From: Gwen Barnes <gwen -dot- barnes -at- MUSTANG -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 1995 17:31:16 GMT

-> colleagues on this board, which resulted in my being notified by
-> admin -at- anon -dot- penet that I now have an anonymous address, which by the
-> way is an332972. I got that anonymous address because the address to

Write to help -at- anon -dot- penet -dot- fi to find out how to get rid of your anon
address, or keep it handy in case you find a use for it. Anonymoust
posts from you only appear when your messages are addressed to the anon
server and routed from there to your correspondents.

To reply non-anonymously, substitute "na332972 -at- anon -dot- penet -dot- fi" -- by
reversing the two letters, your reply will not be anonymized.

Cheers, @DISCLAIMER@
Gwen gwen -dot- barnes -at- mustang -dot- com
http://www.mustang.com ftp://ftp.mustang.com
MSI * Connecting the world 805-873-2500