Bandwidth, AOL

Subject: Bandwidth, AOL
From: "W. Michaels" <stinky5 -at- TELEPORT -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 1995 09:33:13 -0700

For those using or considering AOL, FlashMail is built into AOL to let the
user capture mail to read offline. The user can also compose mail offline.
Yeah, and it's slow if your link is slow. :)

I also have an AOL account, though I don't use it to access Internet boards;
I use a shareware ($25) product called WayToGo 2.5 to very quickly grab
posts from the AOL bulletin boards that I read most often. I found it in
Keyword: Software. It's not an AOL product, but it works great. It has a
built-in Wizard to assist you in setting up your path the first time, then
it does all the work getting your posts. The speed also depends on your link.

(I'm not connected in any way with AOL or WayToGo)

W. Michaels
stinky5 -at- teleport -dot- com (connected through, but not with, Teleport) :)