Opinions on WordPerfect 6.1

Subject: Opinions on WordPerfect 6.1
From: Peggy Thomson <Peggy_Thompson -at- CCMAIL -dot- OSTI -dot- GOV>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 1995 12:07:00 -0400

What are your opinions of WordPerfect 6.1? We will be converting
to it soon. Mind you, the tech writers here have never had the
luxury of using true DTP software; we've always gone with
WordPerfect. Just wondering if any of you WP users have tips,
tricks, or pitfalls to avoid for WP 6.1. You may reply directly
to me. Many thanks!

Peggy Thompson
Science Applications International Corp.
peggy -dot- thompson -at- ccmail -dot- osti -dot- gov