Acrobat and Word Users: please help!

Subject: Acrobat and Word Users: please help!
From: Karen Mayer <Karen_Mayer -dot- TOUCH_TECHNOLOGY -at- NOTES -dot- COMPUSERVE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 1995 14:14:34 EDT

I'm having a problem using Acrobat on Word files, and Adobe tells me that
if I buy the Distiller (for lots of money, I'm sure), my problems will be
over. They are unwilling to show me, however, by converting a test file
of about 4 pages.

Would anyone care to help me out with this? I need a test file converted
to .PDF format using the Distiller so that I can see whether the Acrobat
version is identical to the Word version. If so, I'll ask my company to
buy it. If not, I'll look for another product. I'm disappointed in
Adobe's lack of support. Has anyone else had this problem?

Please email me if you're a willing victim, uh, I mean participant. :-)
(really, the file is a simple 4-pager with some different fonts a couple
of graphics)

Thanks!

-- km