HUMOR: Sort of...

Subject: HUMOR: Sort of...
From: Beverly Parks <bparks -at- HUACHUCA-EMH1 -dot- ARMY -dot- MIL>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 1995 11:55:37 MST

I'm reading the August issue of Consumer Reports magazine. On
the back page is a picture of a clear plastic bag that was the
packaging for a wallet. In big, bold letters on the plastic bag
was the following:

THIS IS NOT A TOY, ETC.

CU's narrative:

Hey, whatever.
This message, apparently from a writer who ran out of steam,
appeared on a plastic bag holding a wallet bought by a
Michigan reader. The more conventional wording advises
people to keep plastic bags away from children bacause of the
danger of suffocation.

=*= Beverly Parks =*= bparks -at- huachuca-emh1 -dot- army -dot- mil =*=
=*= "Unless otherwise stated, all comments are my own. =*=
=*= I am not representing my employer in any way." =*=