Section numbering

Subject: Section numbering
From: "Cepek, Marta" <marta -at- M3ISYSTEMS -dot- QC -dot- CA>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 1995 21:48:44 -0400

Dan Roberts asked?

>Is this numbering question an either/or?
>Are there any reasons why one might not want to use both
>a section number *and* a title?

No, not at all! I'm sorry, I made the stupid assumption that everyone would
also assume a section number was *in addition to* a title. Once you find
the number in the margin of the page, the title confirms whether it's in
fact the information you are looking for. I hate making stupid assumptions
like that!

Cheers!
Marta