A bit more

Subject: A bit more
From: "Cornelisen, Renee @ SLG" <RCORNEL -at- SLC -dot- UNISYSGSG -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 1995 08:14:00 MDT

The original post asked for a term that meant "short for". Webster's New
Collegiate says: Abbreviation= a shortened form of a written word or phrase
used in place of the whole. or Abbreviate= to make briefer.

All my life I wanted to copy words out of the dictionary and quibble over
bits.

Quibbles and Bits, Quibbles and Bits,...

Renee Cornelisen
rcornel -at- SLC -dot- unisysGSG -dot- com