Job--DST Systems, Inc.--Kansas City, MO

Subject: Job--DST Systems, Inc.--Kansas City, MO
From: David Mitchell <mitchell -at- SOLAR -dot- SKY -dot- NET>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 1995 07:05:29 +0000

NOTE: I am posting this to the list for my employer. Please do not
reply directly to me. I am not hiring! :)

DST Systems, Inc., one of the nation's largest information processors
for the financial services industry, is hiring technical writers.
DST designs, develops, and operates proprietary software systems for
the mutual fund, insurance, and banking industries.

Responsibilities

Research and develop paper-based and on-line client documentation,
taking advantage of new technologies in the documentation arena.

Qualifications

. bachelor's degree in technical writing, English, or journalism

. 5+ years technical writing experience

. project management/leadership experience

. extensive knowledge of technical writing methods, standards,
trends, and technologies

. familiarity with a variety of computer languages and operating
systems

For consideration, send a resume to

Dawn Ludwick
1004 Baltimore, 9th Floor
Kansas City, MO 64105
Fax (816) 435-8618
David Mitchell (mitchell -at- sky -dot- net)