Interleaf 6 - Opinions

Subject: Interleaf 6 - Opinions
From: Rikki Nyman <c1043 -at- AZFMS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 1995 10:40:00 -0700

I am curious about experiences you may have had using Interleaf 6. I am
currently working in a contract situation (SUN/Unix environment) and am putting
together docs and learning ileaf6 at the same time. It is supremely
non-intuitive, graphically difficult to work with and S-L-O-W!

I could produce my documents in half the time in Word or Frame. There is no way
I can get away from Interleaf (it's a state agency). It has some nice
features, but it is very difficult to work with. I know some of you have
worked with it (last month's discussion).

Is it me? (Tell me! I can take it!) Are there any 3rd party references out
there that might be useful? There's no time to take a class.

Appreciate any information or opinion you can share with me!

Rikki