Cue card development

Subject: Cue card development
From: "Dries, Cindy" <Cindy -dot- Dries -at- SOFTWARE -dot- ROCKWELL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 1995 11:27:41 -0600

Can anyone recommend a software package that I can use to develop cue cards
to augment Help files?

I'm currently trying an evaluation copy of the QCDK (Quick Card Development
Kit) from Usability Sciences Corporation. I'm moderately impressed, but
would like to compare functionality, ease of use, etc., with other products
that might be available.
My intention is to streamline access to step-by-step procedures by providing
cue cards accessible from the application we're developing or from the Help
file.

I'd appreciate any suggestions. Thanks, all.

Cindy Dries
Rockwell Software Inc.
cindy -dot- dries -at- software -dot- rockwell -dot- com