Digests Being Cut Off

Subject: Digests Being Cut Off
From: Angela Tchen <tchena -at- COGNOS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 1995 11:05:50 -0400

Hello Fellow Techwr-l'ers,

My digests are being cut off. That is the digest comes in several segments
and I seem to be getting all the segments, but at the end of the last
segment messages have been cut off. I know this because the last message is
usually in the middle of a sentence. I've seen it several times, but I
thought it was just a fluke. It happen in the Jul 24-Jul 25 digest and there
were some messages I wanted to read but didn't get. Has anyone else had this
problem before? If so, can you suggest a solution? I belong to several other
lists all in digest mode, but this has never happened with them.

TIA,
Angela

Angela Tchen - Technical Writer
Cognos Inc.
3755 Riverside Dr.; P.O. Box 9707, Stn. T; Ottawa, Ontario, Canada; K1G 4K9
Voice: (613) 738-1440 ext 3141 Fax: (613) 738-0002
Internet: tchena -at- cognos -dot- com