Re: New topic: What thrills you?

Subject: Re: New topic: What thrills you?
From: "Dana L. Cadman" <cadman -at- GDLS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 1995 14:04:10 -0400

Call me sick, but I love to organize. Once I've collected my data, and
finalized the Table of Contents with the project lead, I could end right
there. Organizing the information is slightly more fun than formatting
the page, and definitely more fun than reading my coworkers' hand writing.

Those who are willing to sacrifice freedom in the name of security will
have neither. - Benjaman Franklin