Re: Embarrassing boo-boos

Subject: Re: Embarrassing boo-boos
From: Audrey Choden <AChoden -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 1995 08:48:09 -0400

I'd like to add a boo-boo to the list.

When I was in college (many years ago), I worked part-time for a advertising
company that marketed farm equipment. One of my responsibilities was to type
the news releases that the advertising exec gave me and submit them to the
publications.

One day, he was reading one of his new product announcements when he gasped!
The copy read "continuous flaw" instead of continuous flow. He was about to
blame me for the error (after all, he didn't do it!), when he discovered it
was the printer's fault. The irony is that if it had been his mistake, he
would have said it was my fault for not catching it!

Audrey Choden
Training by Design
achoden -at- aol -dot- com
70471 -dot- 3700 -at- compuserve -dot- com