Re: Margins In Word Revisited

Subject: Re: Margins In Word Revisited
From: Blair John <Blair -dot- John -dot- MM5 -at- MACMAIL1 -dot- NB -dot- ROCKWELL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 1995 09:55:22 -0800

Ron Miller wrote:

> Can I do separate page setup for odd and even pages, so I have a two inch
> margin on the right for even pages, and on the left for odd?

The easy way is to check the Mirror Margins ballot box in the Document Layout
window (from the File menu). Then, set your outside margin at two inches and
your inside margin at whatever you want it to be. A more clumsy method would
involve the use of Section breaks to separate the pages. Then, change your
page setup as usual but apply the change to "this section only" instead of to
the entire document.

john blair