Job Available in the Twin Cities in Minnesota

Subject: Job Available in the Twin Cities in Minnesota
From: Leanne Erickson <LERICKSO -at- MSMAIL -dot- HSII -dot- CCARE -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 1995 17:03:00 -0500

Health Systems Integration, Inc., a producer of software for the managed
care industry, is looking for an experienced technical writer to write user
and technical documentation and to help our documentation team develop new
formats for our written and online documentation. Minimum qualifications: a
degree in technical communication or related field, 1+ years of technical
writing experience, and the ability to work well with others. The ideal
candidate will have experience writing and editing user manuals for a
variety of companies, extensive experience with page layout and design, and
experience producing online documentation for Windowed software using HDK or
a comparable authoring tool.

Please send resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to:

Human Resources
One Appletree Square
8009 34th Avenue South
Bloomington, MN 55425

or fax resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to:
Jane Gess
612-858-7900

or send to resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to Jane Gess -
JGESS -at- HSII -dot- CCARE -dot- COM

If you have any questions about the position, you can contact me, Leanne
Erickson - LERICKSON -at- HSII -dot- CCARE -dot- COM