Need advice: Word for Windows 6.0c

Subject: Need advice: Word for Windows 6.0c
From: The Amplified Quill <dkp -at- IX -dot- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 1995 19:45:20 GMT

This is one of the few times that I have had to work on Word, which is
a fine product. However, it is also Friday, which often causes
problems. So far today, everything that I have written has printed with
an underline running beneath the entire text. Also, in place of double
quotation marks, I get small black boxes.

If anyone has a quick fix, I'd appreciate it. Oh -- and I'll be here
tomorrow, too.

Regards, Don Pierstorff