Re: Setting up unconventional publication in Pagemaker 4.0 HELP

Subject: Re: Setting up unconventional publication in Pagemaker 4.0 HELP
From: raven -at- INFI -dot- NET
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 1995 08:36:12 GMT

In article <3v988f$1ma -at- sentinel -dot- synapse -dot- net>, rchenier -at- writer -dot- synapse -dot- net wrote:

> Hi: I'm not sure if what I want to do can even be done in pagemaker 4.0
but here
> goes:
> I want to set up a publication (small booklet) using 8.5 x 11 landscape
folded in
> half. I can't find instructions in my manual pertaining to what I need.
I would

It has been some time since using PM4.0 (it9s time to upgrade; educational
upgrades are cheap).The info you are looking for(at least in PM5.0) is on
page #32 in Aldus Additions (a supplement to your manual) titled 3Build
Booklet2.
You may try to experiment on your own (under the utility menu>Aldus Additions>
Build Booklet, but the Page Set-up, Master Pages, and imposition is a
little tricky since you have to set these parameters prior to using this
utility.
Good Luck! RickyRaven