Re: Is there a tw job list? YES - 2

Subject: Re: Is there a tw job list? YES - 2
From: Bob Morrisette <Robert -dot- Morrisette -at- EBAY -dot- SUN -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 1995 11:56:03 -0700

>There is a job board that is nation wide; it's called DICE. You can
>access it via ftp or telnet as dice.com. In its /library/alljobs
directory it arranges its job files by area code; i.e., <areacode>jobs.zip.

>You must use telnet first and establish an account (it's free to
>people looking for work), then you can use ftp to download the files that
>interest you.

>Good luck

>Ken Gross

Since I posted my reply about how to reach DICE via
modem, I found more complete information.

DICE lists contract and full-time openings for engineers
and technical writers. No charge.

You can access DICE from your modem set at 1200-9600 bps 8-N-1.

CA 408/737-9339
GA 404/523-1341
IL 708/782-0960
IA 515/280-3423
MA 617/266-1080
NJ 201/242-4166
TX 214/691-3420
Internet telnet dice.com

Bob Morrisette
writer -at- sabu -dot- EBay -dot- Sun -dot- COM