Is there work writing environmental impact reports?

Subject: Is there work writing environmental impact reports?
From: jg <jg2525 -at- SIRIUS -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 1995 00:21:14 -0800

I'm a beginning tech writer (trying to begin) and I've been told that
there is frequently work for engineering firms writing environmental
impact reports and that they don't expect you to know everything in the
world to start.

Can anyone give an opinion on this and tell me more? Would appreciate.

thanks

janis