Jobs in Indianapolis

Subject: Jobs in Indianapolis
From: Tim Altom <betelgeuse -at- DELPHI -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 1995 21:39:01 -0500

Well, it's a pleasure to say that just about every good,
experienced person in our area is working for somebody, leaving
the new contract positions begging for people. If there is
anybody out there interested in some contract work in this
area, you might let us know here at Simply Written, Inc. We
can't pay relocation or anything else exotic, though, so the
contractors would probably have to come from somewhere in this
area. Sorry. The jobs are there, but the big money isn't. You
can email me back, or call on voice 317.899.5882, fax
317.899.5987.

Cheers,

Tim Altom