Writing Grant Proposals

Subject: Writing Grant Proposals
From: Kristen Black <KBLACK -at- NOVELL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 1995 10:11:05 -0600

I've recently been asked to write a grant proposal, and I have no idea
where to begin. Do any of you have any suggestions on books I could
read or places I could go to for more information? I realize this isn't
completely related to technical writing, but I know that you all have lots of
experience in other writing fields as well.

Thanks for your help!
Kristen Black
kblack -at- novell -dot- com