Sunday's Dilbert

Subject: Sunday's Dilbert
From: Alexander Von_obert <avobert -at- TWH -dot- MSN -dot- SUB -dot- ORG>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 1995 13:06:01 LCL

Hello,

* Antwort auf eine Nachricht von rjl -at- bostech -dot- com an All am 26.07.95

rr> >Did anybody else see Sunday's Dilbert? I though it was pretty
rr> hilarious.

I don't know, whether it is the right cartoon. But you could try
http://www.unitedmedia.com/comics/dilbert/

Greetings from Germany,
Alexander