Re: 50 Funny Things To Do In An Elev

Subject: Re: 50 Funny Things To Do In An Elev
From: "Scott, Vester" <vscott -at- RPSPO1 -dot- ATLANTAGA -dot- ATTGIS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 1995 18:08:00 PDT

Since you didn't enclose French, taken out of context, in quotes, I'm
compelled to ask what YOU are doing on a technical writing list. Brussaw
explains this for you quite well in HANDBOOK OF TECHNICAL WRITING.
Now, what was it you said?
Oh, yes.
Well, it's because many people have a sense of humor, and many who don't at
least have a deep and abiding respect and tolerance for those who do.
Ease off on the caffeine, svictor.
Consider using the Delete key if you absolutely cannot tolerate the attempts
of others to brighten your day.
Cheers.
-Vester
From: svictor
To: Multiple recipients of list TECHWR-L
Date: Wednesday, August 02, 1995 11:25AM

> Subject: 50 Funny Things To Do In An Elev

Pardon my French, but what the HELL is this nonsense doing on a technical
writing list?