Word 4 Win 6.0 Ref. Book?

Subject: Word 4 Win 6.0 Ref. Book?
From: Kelly Burhenne <burhennk -at- SMTPGW -dot- LIEBERT -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 1995 11:47:57 EST

Text item: Text_1

Would some of you mind listing your favorite Word for Windows 6.0
reference book. I will be buying one Monday.

I sent this message to the Word listserv two days ago and have
received *ZERO* responses.

Please post directly to me and I will summarize for the list.

Thanks!
Kelly Burhenne
burhennk -at- liebert -dot- com
Columbus, OH